Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Chrysler Employee Discount

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Sean 
#1 ·
A friend is wanting to purchase a Caliber, and I was wondering if there was a Chrysler employee here willing to get a Control Number for them under the extended Friends Program, good until the end of the month.

Thanks for any help,
Edwin

#2 ·
Sorry, but maybe after I'm a member on the board for 6 months and the control number would be used for a regular member of the board I've posted with. No newbies or friends of members, sorry.

This web site lets you easily obtain a Control Number that allows your friends or extended family members to purchase or lease select model year Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicles at the Preferred Price. See program details below

Program Name: Preferred (Friends) Program

The Offer: 1% below Factory Invoice (which could be up to 11% below MSRP)

Who's Eligible: All friends and extended family members of DaimlerChrysler active Employees/Retirees

Control Numbers: Six per Employee/Retiree per calendar year.

What's Eligible: Select new Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles.

What's Not Eligible: Dodge Sprinter, SRT10 Coupe and all SRT8 vehicles.

#3 ·
Ok, cool, thanks, just trying to get another Caliber sold. LOL

If any other Chrysler Employee can help out, I would appreciate it, where I work, we are a GM Supplier and get a GM Supplier Discount, but I'm trying to get a Chrysler car sold, and have been trying to promote a Caliber, but the GM Supplier price is making a difference to my friend, even though he likes the Caliber a lot.

Thanks for any help, please PM me if anyone can help out,
Edwin

#4 ·
I must be working too much! :mad:

What was I thinking? Most regular members on this board already own a Caliber and most would not need a control number. :D

Let me ask around to make sure internet friends of friends are covered and I'll get back with you.

#5 · (Edited)
October 24, 2006
Employee Advantage Control numbers will now begin with the letter 'M'. Control numbers generated this calendar year that start with either 'J', 'K' or 'L' will be valid until December 31, 2006.

NEW...for a limited time only,a second EC number!That's right, "Employee Choice" has been in such high demand that we've provided a second opportunity for you to give your friends, neighbors, and acquaintances -- anyone not eligible for employee pricing -- the ability to purchase or lease an eligible Chrysler Group vehicle at the employee price. That's a savings of up to 14% below MSRP. Hurry, this offer is only available until the end of the year!
Source: DCX Employee Website for control numbers

So far everything I have read your friend could easily qualify if I talked with him over the phone and we became "acquaintances" :D Please send me a PM with his/her phone number and I'll call so we can get acquainted.

One entry found for acquaintance.
Main Entry: ac·quain·tance
Pronunciation: &-'kwAn-t&n(t)s
Function: noun
1 a : the state of being acquainted b : personal knowledge : FAMILIARITY
2 a : the persons with whom one is acquainted <should auld acquaintance be forgot -- Robert Burns> b : a person whom one knows but who is not a particularly close friend <a casual acquaintance>
Source: http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=acquaintances

#7 ·
We got our Caliber using the "Supplier discount". It was so nice walking into the dealership and not having to haggle. we got 1% off dealer invoice which I am guessing is a little higher (I assume the holdback) than factory invoice but it was still a great deal.

#8 ·
I had a neighbor who said she had a friend she could get the Friends and Family # for me to use. My wife asked her the other day if she could get it and her story changed to, "well I know someone, who knows someone who can get it". Anyway I told the dealer that I would not be able to get that # and I was still hoping to get my card. He said he could get me a # and not to worry. Pick up my new Caliber on Monday, Dec. 18th, Inferno Red SXT Sport!!

#9 ·
We bought our car twice (long story, dealership 1 sold us a car that they could not deliver from another dealership, so we went there and bought it). The first time, it was the "published" Friends and Family price. The second time, it was with a Control number. The control number saved us another $700. This is in Canada.

Conclusion- the advertised Friends and Family (employee pricing) is a wee bit higher than the REAL Employee pricing.

Caveat Emptor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.