Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Official Wheel Showoff

108K views 174 replies 59 participants last post by  Cupcakgs 
#1 · (Edited)
Official Wheel Showoff thread. Post up pics of any/all wheel mods. Include info such as wheel size, tire size and brand names.

Thanks.

#2 ·
I'll post mine anywayz!!!!!

Reactions: Bake
This post has been deleted
#7 ·
If you could, include what brand wheel and size as well so people can get an idea of sizes too! THanks, keep em coming!!!

Reactions: icemanthrilla
#13 ·
i have to say that wookie has the best 18" setup for sure.

#20 ·
I was about to do mine but then decided not to. I think black windows would make the car look too black + it will atract attention from police (loud, dark, tinted)

Anything tinted in front is illegal. Stock front windows are at 70% at that's about as low as we can go without getting tickets and stupid inspections.

These might also help the cause of the thread for the fittement/color.
Black 19-20'' FTW

#23 ·
Your rims are Nasty:bigthumb:

#30 ·
looks great man

#28 ·
two quick pics just put the wheels on today

#31 ·
There tenzos 18x8. With 2454018s Mickey Thompson street drag radials upfront

#33 ·
#35 ·
specs on the wheels^ i believe they are the euromax but what model/offset/tires?

#39 ·
Yea I'll get some better pics those were from my phone. I have two cars so switch back and forth but I've driven to work and around town with the drs they ride exactly like any other tires and with those wheels in handles as good if not better the. The stockers. And when there hot I get traction in second

Reactions: stokedcSRT4
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.