Not open for further replies.

f/s Mopar stage 1 caliber srt-4

9K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  whoosh@Realtune 
#1 ·
Name : Sebastien
Email: sebasrobert26@hotmail.com
Localisation; VErmont
Price :310$ shipped

I have mopar stage 1 for sale good working condition.

pm please or email

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#7 ·
You can buy a MS1 from FWD performance. It's 500$ then you send in your stock PCM for a core and get 250$ back. It takes about six weeks to get your PCM in qnd then you have to take it to a Dodge dealer and have tha 0-100% throttle flash done with the star scan tool. Make sure you don't put the computer in until your at the dealer as the car will only idle until tha flash is done.
Mopar stage 1 is discontinued
why would you want to wait 6 weeks?
and why would you want to buy a discontinued calibration, then have to go to a dealership to pay more $ to have your vin# flashed to it?
that's NUTS!

MS1K all day, we flash it and have it back on it's way to you within a week
and it's plug and play meaning we add your vin# so you can plug it in and go fast NOW, not later:notallthere:

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
dude you seriously need to get a clue
you aren't really sure of a lot of things
this is what I'm sure of
if you have MS1, you need to go to the dealer for it to work
if you MS1K from Realtune, you plug it in and go
AND most importantly, MS1K equipped Calibers will smoke your azz in a race:banger:

Are you guys planning on coming out with a tuning soft ware for the csrt? I'm not tryin to sell anything that comment is just what I did because I could not afford to have my car down while I waited for a flash. Just tryin to help another csrt owner out. My ms1 is a b&g Chrysler flash to a stock pcm if anyone was curious.
:notallthere:
I'm done here:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.