Dodge Caliber Forums banner

LED Tail Lights ??'s

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kriss13 
#1 ·
I have read through various threads and looked peoples lights and read your stories. But i'm Still lost. Do American Calibers not have an Indicator in the other half of the reverse?

I am confused by the "3 plug" requirement for fitting these lights. So I pulled my light out and I have 4...

My Caliber is an Export for the Australian Market. Does this mean these types of lights with "3 plug" fitment are no good?

See less See more
#2 ·
Yeah man ours are three bulbs. Although half of the aftermarket lights are made for four bulbs. For us the top bulb is the turn signal i think

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#3 ·
This seems to be a simple solve. Provided the evic doesn't notice that I don't have globes in the rear fogs.
I'm sure it doesn't check them but I will test tomorrow when its not quite so dark. As I live in Western Australia I really don't need rear fogs and there are no laws requiring me to. I actually never knew I had them until I started looking into LED tails. So hopefully I can just remove the globe and tape it in behind.
Then I have the 3 bulb set up.
Tail/Brake
Turn Signal
Reverse

Please don't ruin this for me evic...

#4 · (Edited)
I have read through various threads and looked peoples lights and read your stories. But i'm Still lost. Do American Calibers not have an Indicator in the other half of the reverse?

I am confused by the "3 plug" requirement for fitting these lights. So I pulled my led bulbs light out and I have 4...

My Caliber is an Export for the Australian Market. Does this mean these types of lights with "3 plug" fitment are no good?
These lights work well but I think You are not able to adjust well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.