F/S: Factory-painted sport wing; engine cover

4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  40CaliberDan 
#1 · (Edited)
Username: 40CaliberDan

Preferred Contact Method:
PM here; DakotaDan23@aol.com

Item List:

Item 2 - 2.0L engine cover
Description - Used item; unpainted and comes with (4) brand new mounting pegs, MOPAR p/n 04891715AB
Price and Shipping Terms - $80+s&h, O.B.O
Picture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 3 - Single DIN radio dash kit
Description - Used item; had an Alpine CDA-9886 professionally installed (HU is sold). There has been a slight modification to the rear of the cubby to facilitate fitting the iPod cable through, but other than that it's in great condition.
Price and Shipping Terms - $15 for the part; $17 USPS large Flat-rate box - will be shipped same day if payment received before 1pm, otherwise next business day
Picture

See less See more
#3 ·
You got it!

#5 ·
You've got a PM

#8 ·
Lol, I wish it were silver! I bought it pre-painted from Dodge; it's a factory-painted part. I'm sure any body shop will change it over for you, especially since it's never been mounted or damaged in any way. Prep work would be minimal.

#10 ·
You have a PM

#12 ·
You have PM

#13 ·
Wing has been sold; added single-din dash kit for sale

#15 ·
Great; glad you like it!

The bezel isn't the bezel, it's the kit that will allow you to put a single-DIN radio in place of the factory double-DIN. I've updated my listing on the first page, so you can see a pic/description.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.