Caliber radio no audio, but faceplate all normal - Dodge Caliber Forums
Dodge Caliber Dodge Caliber Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Caliber Forums > Dodge Caliber Discussion > General Caliber Discussion

General Caliber Discussion This section is for anything related to the Dodge Caliber that does not fit in the more specific sections.

CaliberForums.com is the premier Dodge Caliber Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Points: 3,166, Level: 34 Points: 3,166, Level: 34 Points: 3,166, Level: 34
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Caliber radio no audio, but faceplate all normal

My son just cured a peculiar problem. The radio would come on, tune, switch to CD, all the things it should do, but NO AUDIO!
We put in another radio, no help!
He found underhood fuse #19 to have a bad connection. We took out the underhood fuse box, called "Module-Totally Integrated Power", (lotsa plugs) and took it apart and tightened each connector for each fuse blade by squeezing each. It took a while, but now no loose fuses! And the radio works again.
I wonder how many problems are related to those questionable connectors in this fuse box? Its not really too hard to do this, just time consuming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

i have an 07 dodge caliber
the radio comes on but no sound i checked fuses wiggle number 19 fuse a little but still no sound any one have any suggestions or ideas
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%

I put a aftermarket deck in my car, took me all day to put the (PAC) harness in. Then we figured out after the whole day of re wireing the deck at least 12 times that the whole time the fuse was blown.... Then I put a HID kit a few days later.. All hell went loose. We were testing out the HIDS. Then we pulled out the fuse box and while the car was on the starter decided to turn over. Couldent get it to shut off. After a horrible 3 mins the starter all a sudden shut off then smoke came out of the motor.. Lol ( while this was happening we tried to shut the car off but yet the starter was still turning over lol.

Completely screwed the starter lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Caliber Forums > Dodge Caliber Discussion > General Caliber Discussion