Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Hid solutions headlight kit...

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  hemicanucksfan 
#1 ·
Yet another problem has happened to my kit. My passenger headlight is out so i went out and bough a set og hid bulbs to replace them. When i went to replace them i noticed that the Ballast was buzzing like the other one..... /sigh.... So i tried the other bulb but didnt work anyways jsut in case.

So my question is, Anyone know where i can get another ballast? Anything i need to know when getting one? Hid solutions doesnt seem to be a part of this site anymore.... :icon_flaming:
Thanks for the help
Chris

#2 ·
you wouldnt want to deal with HID solutions anyways. When I had a balast faild (after 1 week) i asked him to replace it. he said sure, but then he started to ignore me for like 2 months. check retro solutions

#5 ·
this thread has some info in hid's. it also has a link that someone posted of a place to get them from. but check around on that place because the guy (xflashjr or something similar) who posted it has very low post count, thats the only thread ive ever seen him post in, and i contacted him via pm to see if he was affiliated with them but he never answered me, plus the name of the kit he reccomends bares a striking smilarity to mhis S.N.

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9378

#6 ·
i'm not too familiar with the caliber lights (i'm trying to learn quickly though:read:), but with my magnum i got a set of 55w hids from dabears2k (http://www.dabears2k.com/) for my low beams (9006). the kit was $110 (now down to $90), $35 for the anti-flicker wiring. includes lifetime warranty including bulbs. the guy gave great customer service. i think the high/low combination bulb is costlier though. i'll be looking into that one when my new csrt4 arrives though. i'd recommend these guys (and no i'm not affiliated - they're in san diego and i'm in toronto:shock:).

#8 ·
6000K. nice colour in my opinion. just the slightest blue tint to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.