Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Lowering springs

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  cali_stang 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried the H&R Springs for sale on Ebay yet? Tried posting a link, but don't have 15 posts under my belt yet. :( All my vehicles i have owned had stiffer performance suspensions on them. i like the stock rid of the Caliber, but think it could be a little tighter and think it woudl look good lowered as well.

#2 ·
I am with you on this! IMO, I think the Caliber needs to be lowered...heh:)

There was a recent thread about this and many shied away because the comapny didn't get the year correct, its '07 Caliber not '06 and thought they may not actually be correct for the car. I don't know if anyone called the company or not.

here is the related thread!

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1088&highlight=Springs

#3 ·
I think it might be some confusion on the model year due to the fact that Dodge released them in the spring as an '07. When I called and got my insurance for my Caliber, they asked if it was an '06 or an '07. And I've had a couple other places ask the same thing.

#4 ·
froglove said:
I think it might be some confusion on the model year due to the fact that Dodge released them in the spring as an '07. When I called and got my insurance for my Caliber, they asked if it was an '06 or an '07. And I've had a couple other places ask the same thing.
Thats true too, I found that in many of the reviews too that I have read in the past.

#6 ·
They probably cut the springs on it, unless of course they have a great connection and they got some kind of special treatment!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.