Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Deep Water Blue Pearl thread

34K views 52 replies 25 participants last post by  Germaneon 
#1 · (Edited)
here's some initial pics of my new csrt4 in dwb. if i can get some time, i'll take some better ones. seems like it's always snowing and dark when i want to take some.
the day it was coming home:

later that day when i got home:

and today when i got the windows tinted:

See less See more
#32 ·
For those of you that posted pictures for me, I thank you. Seeing the Deep water blue pearl for myself at the local dealer on a CSRT sold me. The car they had on the lot had pretty much all the options I wanted, so I pulled the trigger last weekend.
I took a couple pictures today... not that they look much a whole lot different then any other blue SRT.
Again guys, thank you very much...... this thing is a scream to drive:banger:
Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

#33 ·
Nice..grats on the new ride. Any plans for upgrades?

#35 ·
by far my favorite color on the CSRT

it was the orange color until I saw that PTP's car is orange:jester::stickpoke::jester::wave:

#36 ·
Just thought I would continue teasing everyone...

#38 ·
saddog where in BC r u from??
which dealership did u buy the car from?
I guess this makes 2 DWB SRT4s in BC mine being the first :)

#41 ·
Hey calibrate, I'm in Cloverdale.
I went on the Dodge Canada web site, it gave me a link to all the local Dodge dealers stock, Abbotsford Chrysler was advertising a deep water blue Caliber, so I went out there to see how the color looked on a Caliber for myself.... it had most of the options I was looking for, so I signed the papers about an hour later:beerchug:.

#42 ·
daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmm maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn I got mine from Abbotsford Chrysler too, this is my 3rd car from them. Excellent service.

#44 ·
I've seen them on ebay.

#47 ·
thought i'd throw up some new ones again:

#50 ·
we were looking late in the '08 model year, then i found out the changes for '09: blue, leather, heated seats, fully defeatable esp, mygig. we decided to wait for '09s.:banger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.