Dodge Caliber Forums banner

2009 Detroit Auto Show

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  MacOne 
#1 ·
#2 ·
yeah sorry guys ill be ditching the caliber when the 200c comes out. only if its offered with a 6sp manual and the rear drive 300 horse v6 though. a vortech supercharger kit and a rear drive smaller that an avenger? that equals a killer and itll be comfy to boot. i was looking at the 370z or the genesis coupe but they are a little more boy racer. not that the caliber isnt shes just so damn ugly like a a pug i love her. so i think chrystler will be getting me on board with a 200c. knowing those jackasses they will make it a front drive with the 265 horse v6 from the avenger. i hope they arent dumb. or if the really really wanted to make a killer give me a hemi in it. i doubt that will happen then it would be faster than a challenger srt8.

#3 ·
I always thought a 2.4turbo in rear drive avanger would be badass. But supercharged v6 saweet.

#4 ·
yeah i cant wait.....i hope chrystler doesnt **** this up.....i know they will some how.

#5 ·
I would definetly get a 200C if its anything like the concept. Im still watching for an ecoboost focus RS. Or even the euro 5 cylinder NA version.

#9 ·
x2... As if that platform hasn't already been washed out enough, lets toss on some parts we have left in the warehouse on it and call it new!

Circuit looks sweet... I really hope they toss a 2.4L Turbo in that thing and keep it rwd..

#8 ·
I really like the 200C!

http://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/chrysler/200C.html

Very nice:

not so nice, IMO:

Very cool:

There are a lot of cool ideas in this vehicle, and it seems to have gotten alot of attention...

Allpar said:
The interior was created in-house at Chrysler’s Advance Interior Design Studio, which is tasked with the job of improving the quality, fit and finish of all future Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Based on the 200C, the future looks pretty good.

#14 ·
LOL... why is Chrysler so ashamed of the Caliber... :mecry:

They NEVER seem to have it at the autoshow... you would think they would be pushing it a little bit more since the 2009 is so nice, plus it's relatively good gas mileage in a 'high performance' package.

#15 ·
that blue truck is nasty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.