Dodge Caliber Forums banner

THE headlight/tail light thread.

64K views 113 replies 44 participants last post by  Bigbodybrian@gmail.com 
#1 · (Edited)
ive done a few searches and digging through all the chit chat and whatnot is fine, but i hate searching 22000 threads to look at 15000 different set ups. so i thought maybe a compilation would be nice, so people (like me) who want to buy something could go to one spot (or thread) to see whats out there and how it looks.

so, with that said.
-post up pics of your head lights and/or tail lights (pref. daytime)
-who/where did you get them (manufacturer, web site etc)
-cost
-pluses and minuses (whats good *they work great, easy install* what sucks *PITA to install, fogging, had to do ...* you get the idea)
-any other pertinent info (ex: use silicone to seal to prevent fogging)

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#3 ·
Modern Performance black headlights
$120
Good quality, no fogging, no other modifications needed for good fitment, etc.

[/IMG]

#5 ·
Mitsuwa are those just tinted stockers?

#7 ·

pic of stock tails tinted with nightshades spray tint straight from Modern!!!!

#23 ·
Sorry kinda crappy photos...its hard to get some time at night to get the photos done lol... let me know if there are any other requests....

Attachments

#24 ·
Where did u get your tails from they are the sickest closest to stock lookin tail lights I've seen!!!!

Reactions: UberMonk
#29 ·
So I warn you... I am horrible at photoshop..but this might give you a bit of an idea..

If we have some pro peeps with photoshop that would probably be ALOT better lol...

Attachments

#33 ·
im curious....people whove tinted their tails..any issues backing up? does the tint really cut down on the back up light?

the ones on my Ram are like a factory tint and i cant see sh!t when i back out at my parents house (its really dark), my dad gets mad because i end up driving on the lawn:D

#39 ·
Ebay black tails, $105 to my door. Could just leave one of the lights empty since these are really made for the 3 bulb setup for pre 08's, but I wired in an extra socket that takes a 1157 bulb, so both parts if the light work together now. Great fit, no fogging. Have to dremel the openings for one of the socket openings to make the OEM socket fit, five minute fix. Sockets I added in require no mod to fit in the light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.