Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Hello from Sunny Scotland

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  sclark24 
#1 ·
Hello All...

I have just spent my cash on a SXT steel blue...should been here in 4 weeks, can't wait feels like a life time if all goes well with the dealer....

cheers
Mred

#2 ·
Congrats! Have you seen many Calibers around your area?

Sunny? Scotland? I haven't been to Scotland but every time I have been to England it's been overcast, foggy, rainy etc. The sun must stay up to the north huh? Next time I'm over that way I hope to make it to Scotland.

#4 ·
Hi

I have not seen any others on the road....i have been looking honest and i like that fact:cool:...sunny it's been so hot lately i was in florida last month and i swear it was hotter here!...well nearly the same at midday and before the thunder storms:) arrived.

all the best..

Mred
Ps still 4 weeks:(

#5 ·
Did you order from DCX? The reason I ask is because 4 weeks seems like a WAY low wait time. Most recent orders have been taking 10-12 weeks and more. I am in NY state and when I finally take delivery of mine it will be 13 weeks. Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

#6 ·
I think it's a different story here in the UK, my Caliber was ordered 2 weeks ago and arrived this morning :eek: I'm having a few extras added over the next week and I should be able to pick it up next Monday - That's 3 weeks from start to finish!!

I'm sorry to hear that you guys in the US are having to wait such a long time :(

#7 ·
StephenM UK said:
I think it's a different story here in the UK, my Caliber was ordered 2 weeks ago and arrived this morning :eek: I'm having a few extras added over the next week and I should be able to pick it up next Monday - That's 3 weeks from start to finish!!

I'm sorry to hear that you guys in the US are having to wait such a long time :(
YOU BASTARDS!:eek:

#8 ·
FlyingTurd said:
YOU BASTARDS!:eek:
Sorry about that, but I'm not surprised really. The Caliber is the first Dodge model to be properly available in the UK (and the rest of Europe :confused:) and they can't try and launch it with no vehicles available.

3 other Calibers arrived today, all with shipping dates from the June 28th so they must have been shipped here a while ago and must now be in storage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.