Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Fuse # for horn

31K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·
My horn is not working and I've looked in the owners manual and can't find the fuse # listed for the horn. Figured I'd check the fuse before I took it to the dealer. Aybody know what number it is? Thanks.

Reactions: BillH
#8 ·
Took mine in this morning to get the horn checked. I'm sittin in the customer waiting room and they come to get me and advise me that my car has no horn. (Which I know is not true, cause I checked the connections) I look at them and say, "It doesnt have a horn?" They say it sure don't, and where did you buy the car? I told them from a dealer 5 hours away. Well you are gonna have to take it back to them to get them to put one on fo you. I then asked them, can I go out to te car and look. They said sure. I then proceed to go out to the car and take their flashlight and shine it right on the horn, and the say, "I'm not a mechanic, but that sure looks like a horn to me."

The look on their faces were priceless......LOL!

I went back to the waiting room and had a seat and told to the story to the other folks sitting in there. They all laughed.

The dealership informed me later that they will have to order a new one and they will call me when it comes in......:)

#10 ·
I forgot to mention that they were looking for it behind the fuse box and headlight.

#14 ·
Toooooooooo funny !
Kodak moment if I ever saw one.

So what was their excuse as to why you had no horn?
VERY interested in hearing what their RED faces had to say !
They didn't have one. They were implying that it had been taken off or something, because they were wanting me to go back to where I bought it at and let them deal with it and install one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.