Dodge Caliber Forums banner

list of 18" wheels to fit csrt4

22K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  Kdalrymple 
#1 · (Edited)
hey. sorry to start another thread, but i read all the threads and wanted to list all the wheels that seem to fit the csrt4s without the use of wheel spacers. have i missed any?
i'm going to order a 09 this weekend and need to get looking for a set of winters before the car arrives. i want to know what my options are.

here's what i've compiled from the other threads:
caliber r/t 18's - not chrome clad version (seem some say they work without spacers, some say they won't?)

sport edition A7

RTX hemlock

RTX classic

euromax 612

macpek steelies (part #X42858)(i believe they're the same as the ford flex wheel)

TSW Trackstar 5

won't let me post pics of any more in this post. sorry.
please feel free to chime in on any others.

See less See more
#6 ·
thanks for the heads-up. updated the first post.
thanks for the sticky. it'll make it easier for me to find this again.:banger:

i dont know about anyone else, but I wasnt charged my spacers or the tuner lugs that were needed. I dont see why you would limit yourself to only the wheels that dont need spacers.

Good luck finding winter tires now at this point in time... Quebec has them all:jester:
just don't like the concept of using spacers. one more thing to go haywire. if i can get away without using them, then so be it.
yah, i'm worried about the winter tire thing. ordering the srt tomorrow. hopefully i can snag a set before the car is delivered.:scared:

#10 ·
i think the non-chrome clad wheels were from previous (07?) years.

#12 ·
well, I'm pissed...

its been over a month since I ordered those Primax 006 wheels from some local guy here, and I finally went in for the test fit yesterday @ lunch (tires finally came in last night) and of course they don't fit over the calipers even with spacers, mother ****er... somebody lied to me over there and pretended to know a hell of alot more about cars and fitment then reality... they have a big lip on them, and they curve in right at the lip and touch the caliper... so guess scratch those off the list... I ended up saying screw origionality and went with a set of those RTX wheels, they're nice, I just know smarties already has 'em
although, would make a nice photoshoot.... hahaha... anyways they should be on and pics up monday or tuesday.,..

#13 ·
that sucks. bunch of turnips there it sounds like. the rtx wheels do look nice though. at least you have tires though. that could prove to be my nemesis.

#14 ·
Where did you get the 18" steel wheels from? I'd like to know who the distributor is for us in Canada considering it's a quebec company.. I don't feel like going to the ford dealer.

#16 ·
i got mine through eastway chrysler in scarborough. parts manager (adam) is an awesome guy to deal with. he had no trouble getting them in. give him a shout. he'll remember my car (he knows both of them) but you can mention my board name too and he'll know who you are talking about if it makes it easier.

#21 ·
The SRT wheels are nice, but they are frickin heavy. According to the SRT engineers, they are 28 lbs. They also mentioned they had used some SSR wheels on the CSRT testcar. Those wheels are light, weighing in at around 20 lbs. That would make a huge difference performance, but I'm not sure about the durability.

Any thoughts?

#22 ·
i don't have them, and i haven't personally seen them on a csrt4, however they are the wheel that www.tirerack.com lists for their winter preferred package. they say they've fit them without issue. and i believe there are a few different members that are running them too. best i can do for ya.:beerchug:
if you give the part number to pretty much any wheel shop, they should be able to get them too. someone was even able to get a set from costco.

#27 ·
Anyone try the SXT's 17" wheels? I really don't like the 19", too much metal not enough rubber for me! I had an SXT for awhile and it looked great. I don't look forward to shelling out the high $'s for the 19"'ers that wear out rather quick (220 treadwear for F1's).

#28 ·
nah, 17s won't fit. 18s barely fit. in fact, not all 18s will fit either. they have to clear the brake calipers.

#29 ·
to give you an idea my 18x9 euromax 612 are less than a finger with to the caliper.:)

and i do not have spacers either tho. thats to clear up that 3 month old stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.