Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl

45K views 108 replies 54 participants last post by  MacOne 
#1 · (Edited)
Please keep posts to pictures only to prevent clutter. If you have a question about a member's car, please PM them or start a thread on the site. This thread is meant to act as a gallery of photos.

"Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl"

#4 ·
Re: "Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl"

sorry for deleting posts, but this got stickied so please stick to the op's rules and post only pics. please direct questions to pm or start another thread. this is a good idea and will be much appreciated as time goes on and people start to really mod for appearance.

in fairness i will delete my post as well in a little bit.

thank you.

#8 ·

what about regular 07 black? :(

#12 ·

well no one said no, so i'll post a couple of my favs up

#13 ·

what happened to your headlights? i hope you plan on putting the lenses back on, because that looks ridiculous.

#14 ·

well after several hours on each one to make them that way, no I dont plan on putting the lenses back on. there is a protective lens over the main beams, you just cant see it. i was going for a look similar to the Vmaxx lights

#17 ·

eeeeeee, sure, if you want...

but please lets try to keep this clean, Only Pictures, I clearly stated no post if your not posting a picture with it, there a few that arent following the rulez and thats not cool...

#18 ·

#20 ·

here are a few that my gf took while she was playing with the camera over the weekend

#22 ·

yea i have had it just about every location, im moving it back to the bottom of the t...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.