Dodge Caliber Forums banner

It was a good time, but all is well that ends well.

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  tupmeier 
#1 ·
This is a great site and wanted to thank the admin for letting me try it out as a vendor.

I have decided to move on to other sites and support those that support me. I would have liked to stay here and help out with the site and offer up as much tech info and support as possible but at this time the other sites are taking much more of my time then I expected. You have a great group or vendors over here and I am sure they will not steer you wrong.

With that said, take care and if you have any questions feel free to email me at ptperformance@comcast.net. I am more then willing to address questions of the technical side or help with tuning or parts installs to make your car is all it can be. I just can not answer any questions on this site due to the history and the number of complaints I am getting from other members/vendors.

Take care all and feel free to contact me.

#2 ·
i never had a problem with you. Though many made complaints and argued over your past posts, but since u never did anything wrong to me i have nothing bad to say to u.

Hey do u have a website or something cuz i would like to get an sts in the future n so far u are the only one with this product. plus many others so keep up the good work!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.