Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Bright Silver Thread

34K views 120 replies 39 participants last post by  LoganSRT905 
#1 ·
Post your best pics of your Bright Silver Caliber in this thread to show it off :bigthumb:

#6 ·
Re: Official Bright Silver Thread

Here a a few when it was new.

#9 ·

I made a post on my local racing forums saying it was stolen and I had pics of the culprit. I also knew from having the neon that the seats would stain so I placed a board in a black trash bag and placed the penguin on that then in the car.

#11 ·

Morning sun after wash the night before. No mods yet with exception up cut down attena. 1500 miles, no problem and loving it:bigthumb:

#13 ·

Heres my contribution its not much different than others, but a its mine!!!

#14 ·

mine looks like the rest cant upload right now files are too big. Not to be a jerk but i was at the dealer the other day and seen a CSRT4 with the painted wheels and all I can say is I'm sorry for those who got them.

#18 ·

what painted wheels? what color are they painted? colormatch?

#20 ·

bryant said:
Here a a few when it was new.

lmfao could u actually get it outta that snow? looks like u drove that biotch right into the the snow. i woulda got that thing stuck.

#21 ·

Libbs said:
i think they meant brushed aluminum:confused:
Mine has the painted wheels and I like them. When I bought my CSRT4 there was four on the lot I was looking at and mine was the only one without the polished wheels. The thing was you couldn't tell because once the polished ones have a thin layer of brake dust or road grime they look no different. They are kind of a silverish gunmetal color if you ask me.

#22 ·

dakman said:
Mine has the painted wheels and I like them. When I bought my CSRT4 there was four on the lot I was looking at and mine was the only one without the polished wheels. The thing was you couldn't tell because once the polished ones have a thin layer of brake dust or road grime they look no different. They are kind of a silverish gunmetal color if you ask me.
yeah...my polished wheels have a coat of haze on them and im not sure how to get them back to shiney:mecry:

#25 · (Edited)

My SXT Sport

MPx blackout headlights w/ eyelids

taillight painted w/ mopar spoiler

logos

MPx strut tower bar and oil cap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.