Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Interior Mirror

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  sundragon 
#1 ·
Looking to add a interior mirror with auto dimming and compass to the Cali.I have seen that they know have them for the 300 and PT on some Dodge part sites but nothing for the Cali. yet.Has anyone installed one yet or have any leads on one for the Cali.?

#4 ·
you can find auto dimming mirrors on ebay for universal applications. I'm going to be getting one soon as well. Ill post up eventually when I get and install it

#5 ·
:11::11::11::11:

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#9 ·
if this is supposed to mean use your finger ans stop being lazy that's not why im changing it lol. i want it mainly for looks first then function. i hate the cheap look of the non auto dimming mirror.

#6 ·
i am just looking to get rid of my auto tinting one because i dont think it tints soon enough. i hate getting blinded like that. I would rather be the one incontrol of when the mirror tints. Call me old fasion if you like. I guess i should ask if anyone has ever taken one appart and tried to retrofit a swtich insted of the optical sensor?

#10 · (Edited)
Heres my advice. Tint the back window 20 % or lower then you don't have to worry about it....its a win win win

blocks out the sun / blocks out the headlights / and looks :banger:

oh and BTW this thread is almost 3 years old. that mean he/she has probably moved on ( i.e. died, croaked, had a sex change, moved to china, bought a real hood with a hood scoop, maybe put some 33''s on their caliber) just saying alot can happen in 3 years

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#12 ·
Yeah now that you point that out i guess it is a little on the old side. But this did get 08srtBLACKOUT's attention and there might be a way to switch the auto mirror. But i agree i will have to have that back window tinted. I know on my last daily driver (95 neon) the back window was tinted. thats cheep to have done i think something like $40-$60.

#14 ·
I'm actually pretty interested in this too... My wife's car came with the crappy stereo and cheap mirror. I installed the Mygig RER and the Uconnect microphone from Mopar but the sound quality is junk... I am guessing that the mirror with Uconnect built in is better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.