Dodge Caliber Forums banner

All-new interior for 2010 Caliber - photo!

32K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  rolfdevinci 
#1 · (Edited)

1. Restyled, painted upper instrument panel

2. Soft touch center console armrest

3. Restyled doors with soft touch armrests, vinyl-wrapped uppers, and mould-in colour switch bezels

4. Longer seat recline handle

5. Improved seat track covers

6. Electronic Temperature Controls (replaces cables)

7. Improved A/C performance

--RS--

See less See more
#7 ·
nice! wonder if any of that will interchange with our calibers! id do it just to keep my srt4 and have an up to date interior!

#15 ·
ill keep mine the way it is, but i like it, its a lot more refined and seems less cheaply made.. A much needed change.

I do like the center console stack, it looks a lot better

#17 ·
I personally like the look of my 08 better. No specific reason why, just partial to it I guess.

It definitely does look more luxury tho!

Thanks for the post!

#18 ·
looks way more upscale.

i would like to see an all black srt colored interior.

hopefully the dash is interchangeable, wouldnt mind the upgrade.

Reactions: nycalisrt
#19 · (Edited)
X2! You try it first and let us know. :D

It looks like it would fit. However if its black and tan it would look really weird in the SRT-4 IMO. If it was like black on white or something like that, it wouldn't look too bad.

I wonder if the R/T is really going to have a color grille like that? I've always liked the body colored grille so much better than the chrome grille. I've always thought it was weird how the SE got this.

#20 ·
Remember... if the 2010 SRT-4 was cancelled, we may never see this kind of "up-scale" interior in our cars with our dark-slate colour scheme.

Although, in the end that might help us... I would hate for their to be some new, BETTER LOOKING SRT-4 making ours look like crap. Might be harder to sell/trade them in if someone can go buy something way nicer.

Think about it. :stickpoke:

#24 ·
The center stack looks like it runs somewhat continuous to the center console. The void that's presently there looks covered up. More thoughts now on an idea I had in the past to blend with my roof console.
New look seems geared toward a more luxurious appeal.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#40 ·
I'd be surprised if the Caliber lasts into 2013......

I'd pay $175/door panel to get the new panels if they're a direct fit panel.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#41 ·
I like the changes except for the squared Jeep looking surround around the speedometer and the other gauges.
I'd like to know if the door cushions would be interchangeable too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.