Dodge Caliber Forums banner

WTB CSRT4 or NSRT4 in Maryland

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  08CaliberNJ 
#1 ·
Username: Jacobb89

Preferred Contact Method: PM or Post Or email

Looking to Buy a Either CSRT or NSRT leaning more toward the Caliber since it has more room but either or. Has to be in Maryland and inspected in order for me to get a loan from my credit union already tried out of state stuff they will not do it for what ever reasons.

Nothing heavily modified will be my daily driver
Lower the miles the better
Any color don't care
No salvage titles.

#2 ·
I know you said out of state was not good but just wanted to throw it out there. I have a black CSRT/4 up for sale. I'm in a bind and willing to let her go for a more than fair price. It is un-modified with the exception of window tint, remote start and a heated driver seat. 46,000 miles on the clock. I put all but about 3 miles on the odometer and bought the car brand new in 2009 as a leftover.

If you're interested i'll provide more information just didn't want to get too far into it since you said out of sate was no good. I'm in Southern NJ. Not sure what part of Maryland you're in but we're not too far...

Thanks,
Al C.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.