Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Yet Another New Caliber Owner

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Calibershark7 
#1 ·
Now that I finally have this beauty in my possession I can officially be apart of the forums. I ordered this in may and got it today so the build time was relativelly short compared to some people's posts i've read. I had kind of a sensative salesmen when I first went in to test drive before i oreded it so I didnt get a good feel on how the car handled and performed. But after driving for a hundred miles or so today I am impressed. Of course the best part was the looks you get from other drivers looking kinda like a deer in the head lights. Anyway I not stating anything everyone here doesnt already know but wanted say I am truely impressed thus far.

#3 ·
Theres a lot of SUVs and 4x4s here in the UK and I thought that my Caliber would just blend in with the rest of them. I could not have been further from the truth !

I get stared at all the time with strong admiring glances.

The Cali is the rubber necks dream come true !

What is it though, why ?? There are so many different cars on the road but the Cali has some kind of endearing presence that is hard to touch upon.

#4 ·
xlr8 said:
Theres a lot of SUVs and 4x4s here in the UK and I thought that my Caliber would just blend in with the rest of them. I could not have been further from the truth !

I get stared at all the time with strong admiring glances.

The Cali is the rubber necks dream come true !

What is it though, why ?? There are so many different cars on the road but the Cali has some kind of endearing presence that is hard to touch upon.
I think that the reason people have a tendency to stare at the Caliber more than the other new cars like it is that it is made by Dodge. I don't think the world really thought Dodge would make a car such as the Caliber. Look at the Magnum, currently, there's nothing out there like it. I realize that there are plenty of cars out there that look like the Caliber, but it has been an unexpected, yet wonderful, change in the direction Dodge has been going. Dodge, over the past few years, has been making their cars slightly bigger(the Ram, the Durango, the Charger), with the exception of the neon(which stayed virtually the same the past few years). Then they stop production of the neon and bring out the Caliber, a roomy, yet compact, sportwagon that no one could have expected. The Caliber is definitely something different!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.