Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Hello Caliber Owners

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Jess L 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I joined a month or so ago and have not introduced myself. My name is Jess and I have a silver 2008 Caliber. I have no idea what model it is, it says nothing but Caliber on the back. I have tried to find out but haven't found any info.

It has no power locks or windows, does have a/c. The gas gauge seems like it has a screen under it that should display stuff but it never does, and sort of bugs me lol.

I would like to get the lights blackened at some point, but with the bumpy start I had with it, I am happy that it is running at least.

My previous care was a bright green (yes I said bright green), so a silver car is something I am getting used to. It was so easy to find my old car in a parking lot, not as easy with this one.

I do like the look and feel of the car, even though someone told me it looked station wagon like... I'm wondering what I can do to it to make it more me, more unique.

Well, just thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

First Dodge vehicle, and 2nd car only ever.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome! I have a silver 2010 SXT. If you want to know what trim level you have, you could always take your VIN to the dealer and have them look it up. I scraped all the badges off the back of mine - I like the cleaner look. The station wagon look is why I bought mine. I have an odd obsession with wagons that started about 3 years ago.

To make yours stand out, you could always repaint the plastic fins across the top. Although, I don't know what accent would look good against the silver besides black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.