Dodge Caliber Forums banner

strut replacement parts list

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ltdave 
#1 ·
2007 SXT with CVT piece of crap...

229,000 miles...

im doing the struts for the first time (Monroe's schedule of every 50,000 miles shows im about 5 changes behind!!!!)

searching this forum shows RockAuto.com as being the best priced (and it appears to be) so ive been carting my parts. can someone with prior experience tell me if i need anything other than this list below?

Part

2007 DODGE CALIBER 2.0L L4

Suspension : Coil Spring Insulator Related Parts

MONROE Part # 908943 Strut-Mate Coil Spring Insulator Rear Upper; SEA$6.22

Suspension : Strut Related Parts

MONROE Part # 72401 Sensa-Trac StrutRear; SEA$52.798
MONROE Part # 72368 Sensa-Trac StrutFront Left; SEA$58.79
MONROE Part # 72367 Sensa-Trac StrutFront Right; SEA$58.79

Suspension : Strut Mount Related Parts

MOOG Part # K160197 Incl. Bearing (Only 2 Remaining) Front UpperB$36.79
MONROE Part # 906959 Strut-Mate Strut Mounting Kit Rear; SEA$8.83

do i really need the bellows? to be honest ive never paid any attention to say if i even have any factory bellows on them now...

thanks in advance. got to get these done soon!

See less See more
#2 ·
Did you ever finalize this? I'm in the exact same boat. 2009 SXT 2.0. 97,000 miles. Definitely have one blown front strut, possibly 2. I have some KYB's ordered and on the way and am thinking about going ahead with some lowering springs since I'll have it all apart. But am trying to figure out the rest of the required parts. I've never replaced struts before, except as an entire assembly.

#3 ·
nope...

no on ever replied to this post. might be why i stopped visiting...

ive got everything on the list except for the front strut bearings i ended up ordering online (mopar part) for about half this price...

ive got a buddy whos going to help, if we can ever get the timing down...

good luck with YOUR struts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.