Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Coil pack or Fuel injector problem and a few other

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ryasis 
#1 ·
Alright I got a 2008 SE with an engine idle problem. It only does it at idle and when in D at a stop light, if I put it in N it will stop. The engine will almost die out at idle, but has given me no problems when I am driving down the highway, but like I said when I put it in Neutral the engine/low idle condition stops.

I have already replaced the alternator, belt, plugs, air filter, oil changed frequently with synthetic royal purple every 5k miles. Only other thing which I doubt is a Transmission problem with the idle gear in drive. Thoughts?

While I have your attention what do you guys use to keep the plastic trim piece on the outside of the doors right below the windows clean. Its got a nice carbon build up on it and I am looking for a cleaning solution and not a repaint.

Another problem is the trim panel around the stick does not sit right and is rubbing the main panel for the radio. Thoughts?

And last one The top compartment about the glove box, that has the little metal stick on the left side is broken. Replacement?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.