Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Steel Blue Metalic Caliber

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  InfernoRedSXT 
#1 ·
Got my Caliber last Thursday. First blue one here in Kelowna, B.C., Canada

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah, the Caliber is one of those cars you have to see to appreciate... and you chose a great color - so I hope your friends and neighbors get to check it out ;)

The scale of the Caliber is hard to pin down unless you are standing close to it because of the oversized headlights, grille, and rear-end. I've heard people say that the Caliber appears to be as tall as a Liberty and as long as a Ford Freestyle.... but that's because they haven't sat in one yet.

#7 ·
Congrats Kelowna from Summerland:D I have an R/T in Steel Blue arriving aprox mid May. I haven't been able to find "any" good photos of that colour. I too would really like to see some more pics of your new car.

#14 ·
Taffydogs Blue Caliber said:
Some more pictures of the steel blue machine.http://www3.telus.net/public/a3a29212/
Sorry some are after the rain we had so the car is dirty. ( Reality photos )
That color really is sweet!!!!I was liking the orange....:rolleyes:you guys must've had a real sunami up there (boat on the hill):D:D:D
Now keep us informed on your gas mileage!!:D
.......From Shawnigan Lake..on the BIG island.........:):)

#15 ·
Taffydogs Blue Caliber said:
Glad you like the color. Sure are glad we took the blue and not let it go for the wait to get a red one. Now, the only problem we have is that none of the accessories are available yet. Chrysler hasn't kept up in this department. Door sill protectors, hood air deflector, splash guards. Things like this.
My dealer does not have many of the accessories in stock yet either, but there are a bunch on mopar.com. At first you'll see just two "packages" but then click on the "Shop for other Dodge accessories" button to get to the rest.

(Can Canadians order from mopar,com, or do you have a .ca version?)

Congrats on the new car, by the way!

#19 ·
know I am sort of late on this...but loving the SB caliber. Steel blue is a color thats hard to aprreciate and capture in pictures. I have a custom steel blue pearl 01 neon...granted its not the stock color anymore, but I know firsthand how nice this color is in person! :)

Hoping to have my steel blue caliber in the next couple of weeks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.