Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Carlsile All Chrysler Nationals July 10-12

5K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  TrinitySXT 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I went last year and took a 2nd place trophy in my Cali.
Probably not going this year unless they have a Cali specific class.
I got f*cked last year as I was grouped into some cross over class. They said it would be corrected this year but who knows what will happen.

#4 ·
Yes! And the SRT Cali was in it. Can you believe that? Why they would put a SRT car in a generic class is beyond me. And to make matters worse the first place winner was like a 78 Ramcharger. WTF????
If I go I'll look you up Trinity. I only live 30 mins from there.

#7 · (Edited)
I doubt my NYG will get any awards... its paint is **** other than what ive redone
can you believe my stupid caliber has more to show off "award" wise?
it might be "braggy" of me but im bringing a laminated/mounted copy of the front page of USA Today that it was on lol

I actually got ANOTHER new hood with less rust that I am repainting.

all the welds on the underside are holding too. got it for $25 :)

ghetto way to touch up bad paint... paint markers from the craft store!

ive also got new heavy duty hubs for the front and back... new slotted rotors for the front and back. new calipers on the back, Hawk brake pads all the way around. Ksport coilovers. front strut bar (cant afford the rear right now lol). Lastly... bushings.. and a lot of them are getting replaced.

oh and its all coming in on monday and tuesday.. being put in on wednesday.
thats gonna be a fun day.

#13 ·
Sorry I left Trinity. I was so F*cking pissed about the judging that I got my award and left. I'm happy that I took 2nd place 2 consecutive years, but f*%k,,,that base Cali was a total POS!!! Horrible colors, ****ty graphics, and advertising cards plastered all over it.
Its because he was there Friday and we weren't. You saw how many people were voting for our 2 cars, but most forms were completed on Friday so they could be with their cars on Sat. And voting isn't suppose to start until 1pm Sat.
But anyway I had a good time and it was nice meeting Trinity. Any show with all MOPARS is a good one.
:notallthere::notallthere: :notallthere::notallthere: :notallthere:

whays up with the grille on that car?

#12 ·
Sorry I left Trinity. I was so F*cking pissed about the judging that I got my award and left. I'm happy that I took 2nd place 2 consecutive years, but f*%k,,,that base Cali was a total POS!!! Horrible colors, ****ty graphics, and advertising cards plastered all over it.
Its because he was there Friday and we weren't. You saw how many people were voting for our 2 cars, but most forms were completed on Friday so they could be with their cars on Sat. And voting isn't suppose to start until 1pm Sat.
But anyway I had a good time and it was nice meeting Trinity. Any show with all MOPARS is a good one.

#23 ·
im going to go in 2010 just to prove a point. theres power in numbers guys! we should go and if we get beat by "that guy" again, we can just slip him the blade in the pkg lot. :icon_eek: :jester:

#25 ·
that i was. im not familiar with the group, are they rowdy:jester:? me and the gf will be going. i will bring the cali and let her drive the to be bought after graduation gcsrt8 or srt10qc:beerchug:

#26 ·
thats great cause if you bring the jeep too... they were in the row right behind the calibers last year lol

join up on 2gn.org we should be starting a thread for 2010 in december. we all have started planning now. most people book their rooms as soon as the thread goes up. hardcore group I tell ya. we have people come from canada :)

#27 ·
Sweet! I've never been but I know I can wait. I've been looking to meet up with some fellow srt'ers and this looks like a great time! I remember back in hs when I was showing the truck, we had a blast no matter where we went! Definately gonna get over there and signed up! Who else is down to go to carlisle?!

#32 ·
its about a 10 hour drive for me to get there... what days are you guys going?

i would consider leaving friday afternoon, getting there friday night/saturday morning, and then hanging out on a saturday, then driving back on a sunday morning..

any more info, dates and times wise?

ill have to check and see how much something like this would cost me to go to, gas, hotel, food etc etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.