Dodge Caliber Forums banner

ChampionShip Pearl White SRT Done Right?

10K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MatjBow 
#1 ·
I changed the color of my inferno red srt to a Championship pearl white when a few weeks back we had a big storm and a tree fell on my car. Figured while i was getting the body damage fixed ill change the color to the 1 stupid thing dodge did by not making this color stock :/. 1 picture i tried to get a pic of the pearl in it, barely see it in my dark garage and the car is very dirty/dusty at the moment so excuse all the dirt and debris in the picture. Visual mods to come are black rims, tinted fog lights, BC coils if they ever come around on the classifieds for a good price. Feel like my car is rare now in white? let me know what you guys think and any suggestions on things in the future to do. performance wise only bolt ons. Also, my tail lights look like there different shades with the tint but its just the low quality camera on my phone, in person they are VERY identical in shade. In person also it looks alotttt different than in pics ;)

pics of how it looked before going into the shop. i know the roof molding was missing.

drove around for a few days with that on my back bumper because people kept pulling up next to me asking what happened to my car lol

*edit*
some pictures from my personal progress log

See less See more
#3 ·
Dude the car looks clean. I've only seen one other white csrt4 before. I gotta ask how much did that all cost you? Also those eyelids I've never seen those type before. All in all great choice in color and it definitely makes that car stand out among others!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.