Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Bright Silver Thread

34K views 120 replies 39 participants last post by  LoganSRT905 
#1 ·
Post your best pics of your Bright Silver Caliber in this thread to show it off :bigthumb:

#31 ·
Re: Official Bright Silver Thread

sounds like you made your mind up... silver FTW. they stay clean

:11:

#32 ·

just to add some more pics.....

plus the sig pic!!!

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#35 ·

Yeah, this is my first silver car and I like the color. I'd say there's no real Wow! compared to the black but dirty and all, it's still Silver. More likely to get another silver or maybe gunmetal car, if available.

#36 ·

i have ALWAYS washed my car atleast once every two weeks so with that i will tell you that Silver ALWAYS looks clean. even when its dirty from far it looks clean. the only reason i ever really know that i need a wash is cuz my wheels turn gunmetal when dirty..........................

or bird poop.

#38 ·

i have ALWAYS washed my car atleast once every two weeks so with that i will tell you that Silver ALWAYS looks clean. even when its dirty from far it looks clean. the only reason i ever really know that i need a wash is cuz my wheels turn gunmetal when dirty..........................

or bird poop.

well lately its been like -20deg C with snow and slush and dirt and salt all over the road.

when the weather is nice (pretty much anything above freezing:jester:) I wash my car once a week and vacuum and clean the interior every other week.

#37 ·

Camera has many settings. Heres my pics but if anyone can let me know by the looks of these pictures to make them come out better...they are very grainy. Also the camera is an Olympus Stylus 830. Not if its decent maybe some with cam knowledge would know.

#39 ·

Camera has many settings. Heres my pics but if anyone can let me know by the looks of these pictures to make them come out better...they are very grainy. Also the camera is an Olympus Stylus 830. Not if its decent maybe some with cam knowledge would know.

sorry cant help ya with the camera stuff as u probably know more about that stuff than i do.

just wanna say i like ur car (course cuz it looks like mine).

got anymore pics in the day?

#40 ·

sorry cant help ya with the camera stuff as u probably know more about that stuff than i do.

just wanna say i like ur car (course cuz it looks like mine).

got anymore pics in the day?
Don't have anyright now. Will be taking some tomorrow and I'll post'em up :5:

Reactions: icemanthrilla
#43 ·

Here are some day pictures as promised :beerchug:

#45 ·

Here are some day pictures as promised :beerchug:

nice pics!

I'm jelous on a few fronts:

1) your car is all nice an shiney! Mines covered in dirt and road salt residue.
2) You get to use the awsome stock rims! Im stuck with this crap-ass aftermarket rims that are all coroded and the dirt is baked into the rims.
3) You dont need the front plate! I have to have the god awful looking eyesore in the front of my car.

#49 ·

ive posted before... but it has changed. and its in my sig... **** you im posting anyway.

#50 ·

Here is a newer one. It was dirty so the wheels don't look polished, but it still came out pretty well.

Reactions: DvC
#52 · (Edited)

Thats sh1t looks tight with the black headlights. Oh but you need a shorty ant BADLY! :wave:
You are amazing I just ordered an 8 incher on ebay a few minutes ago. You are psychic. Those lights are now sold though :mecry:, but the new MPX ones will be here this weekend. I forgot that Modern had the 4 inchers damn I should have spent more and got that one. IDIOT!!!

#54 ·

oh yeah!!!! our silver thread is WAY better than the others!!!

#57 ·

que tal con esas placas? eres de nueva york?

I had forgotten that the 09's had the extra badging... take those damn things off. i want to debadge mine badly and if i had the extra dodge badge i wouldve REALLY wanted to take em off...

any other plans for mods?

#66 · (Edited)

Guess I need to take some more pix of mine... I only seem to have one of the whole car and it is with the box on top... A Thule Atlantis 16 box.

Attachments

#67 ·

Guess I need to take some more pix of mine... I only seem to have one of the whole car and it is with the box on top...
Cool looking cargo box, matches the car.

Reactions: b0bberRT
#68 ·

Come on guys lets get this thing rolling. Someone put the pictures with the new MPX depo headlights in here.

#78 ·
sweet!!

hey my father in law used to have a ram charger just like that one, but in ALMOST new condition. it was a two tone green and the bottom was brown.

that thing was the biggest gas guzzler EVER!!!
he sold it two years ago for $3k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.