If you are experiencing problems, or just want the latest release, this is how to do it.
Its a good idea to watch this video once if you are hesitant to do this update.
- MyGIG RER or REN Radio
- Blank CD-R
- CD Burner
- About 15 minutes
- Download the appropriate update for your MyGIG from mofv.com
- Burn the update to the CD. Make sure the 3 files are in the root directory of the CD
- Start your car
- Insert CD into your MyGIG
Further Instructions/Screen Shots
- Select Yes on update screen
- Wait for Install process to complete.
- It is complete after it reboots the MyGIG on the last time and it asks if you want to update the MyGIG to the same version. Hit "No" and eject the CD
More information, and a dedicated MyGIG forum - http://mofv.com/mygig/
*Note: I am not responsible for any damages incurred by doing this, nor am I associated with "mofv.com" in any way.