Re: How to remove door panel?
You may not have to remove the whole panel. It is in two pieces. Try removing the center bolster first..
1. In the handle cup there is a plug, pry it out.
2. Pry off speaker grill (there is a service notch around 5-6 o'clock on the grill) pry off from that location first. If you want to take the speaker out then there are four screws to remove. Two hold the speaker to the door module and the other two hold it to the door panel. Then unhook the speaker wires.
3. remove screw from the pull cup
4, remove window crank (if not power windows)
5. unsnap the bolster. There may be as many as 7 (or more) snaps moulded into the plastic.
6. Unhook the electrical connection from the power window switch (if not manual)
7. Have a look around inside (take a digital picture of the snaps and stuff so you will have it next time you want to go exploring.
As far as the interior light not coming on when you open the door. Well that is not something I am not familiar with (yet). Can only suggest you look for the swicth on the frame and ensure it is functioning freely.
Look out little dawgie ! I got my eye on you..