Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat SXT

14K views 64 replies 25 participants last post by  OUWxGuesser 
#1 · (Edited)
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat SXT (UPDATED: PIX)......

Sorry the pix are a bit on the crappy side. We're lovin' this paint color almost as much as we're lovin' the car. Seems as though it's constantly making subtle changes.

Getting limo tint for it in a couple days. I'll try to post some photos of it after the tint get's put on.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice car!!!
The pictures are not that bad actually!! Did you ask for the body colored front grill or it came like this?

#3 ·
Thanks! It was sitting on the lot like this. I picked it up from my cousin who is the fleet manager at Bridge City Chrysler Jeep in Lethbridge, AB. Banff is NICE btw, my wife's family owns/operates a store in Waterton Lakes National Park! May long weekend was BUSY.

If you don't mind could you post a pic of your Caliber so that we can see how they look with the roof rack? We have the roof rack on our Magnum SXT. Thanks in advance, if ya can't no worries.

Some more pix......

#8 ·
Very nice ride. I like the color.

#10 ·
Tha's a nice set of pictures of your new ride. Outstanding!!! Welcome to the forum.

Tyke

#11 · (Edited)
Thanks Everyone! :)

Got the limo tint done.

Mats ($30) & interior matching bulk rug with rubber backing ($20) were both from Canadian Tire. I think this carpet is the way to go, for me at least. It looks decent IMO, doesn't slip, & it's cheap. I'm gonna go get a couple more chunks the same size for later on. I'm not worried about it getting ripped or dirty, etc...

I've been taking it off-road. LOL. It's actually done very well so far. I previously owned a Dodge Ram Quadcab Sport 4x4 5.9L that I used to go to this spot.........

Pretty dirty in those pix, & still lookin' good. LOL. Kid tested & bulldogge approved. The Caliber is getting the job done for our family so far. Just over 2000km on it. Hope everyone enjoys the photos. :cool:

#17 ·
dude that caliber looks really sweet!!! god i can't wait till mine is here :(

#18 ·
Ok I cannot wait until I get mine. Just awaiting dealer to find one that matches my wants.

#25 ·
Just got confirmation Delivery of my Caliber is Friday. Sweet time to move from my two door to more room.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.