Dodge Caliber Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Closed: SRT Chat Session - Wed. Aug. 5th - 6PM to 8PM EST

64K views 174 replies 70 participants last post by  HEMEEE 
#1 ·
Participant Guidelines:
  • Please be respectful
  • Keep all questions on topic and related to the SRT lineup of vehicles - off-topic posts will be removed
  • Direct ALL questions to the SRT Team AND allow the SRT Team to answer ALL questions - No member discussions here
  • ONE question per post please - be as brief and clear as possible
  • Mention which make and model vehicle your question pertains to if it is critical to your question
  • Review existing posts to avoid repeats of a same question
  • Allow time for a response. Questions are not answered in order of post
  • The SRT Team cannot answer questions about future product - Please don't ask

PLEASE NOTE:
This session is being conducted simultaneously with a session on another network - To keep it simple, please only ONE question per post or your post will be edited or deleted!

THANKS for understanding-

See less See more
#159 ·
07 gc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an 07 GC SRT8. I used the TC button when I first bought it (nobody told me otherwise) and eventually the TC went bad. I took it to the dealership who almost sent it back to me with nothing done. They said they called someone (from SRT?) who told them to perform a test and then look for particular failure. They did it and found a problem and replaced the TC.

Now. I have new OEMs and recently had diffs and TC fluids changed, new shifter assembly and they flashed the Jeep. They said the fluid looked good in the TC. I used to have the "TCM calibration" at 20-25. Now I dont have it. The Jeep been feeling really loose. I saw one of the lights in the right side flash quickly one day and then it never came back. When I turn it in parking lots it feels a lot easier at hold at full steer. I also lost my torque steer. The steering wheel used to take attention when I applied full throttle. Now it seems completely tame. I took it in twice now. Last time they "flashed it" and this time (no codes) I took the mechanic for ride around and he felt no difference and said the flash he did just cured all of the Jeep's 'rawness'. It also feels like the front is raising up on it. The dealership admits that my Jeep is the first they had aver worked on. I dont know what else to do to get it verified, but I have put 30000 miles on it in a little over a year and I can tell something doesnt feel right.

Any suggestions?

#161 ·
I upgraded my 08 caliber base radio to a 09 mygig ren radio.

Question is I want to run uconnect and ipod with the mygig.
My current uconnect in the mirror does not work with the REN radio. Just prompts Voice On then goes to Help.

Can I install this kit (82211005AC) http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-US/82211005AC/partinfo.aspx?DivisionId=2&Year=2009&VehicleId=30&CategoryId=1001&GroupId=2082&SubGroupId=3025&pc=45665 and with the ipod adapter(82212000) for that kit? Will it work?

Also any difference between this part number 82211877 and this part number 82211005AC? There both uconnect add ons for the 09 caliber.

Thanks!!!

#168 ·
so new injectors and pcm is was one person has found out????but they were also told that new cam shafts will come with this new upgrade....any truth to this????

#170 ·
Give it one more shot to see if you can shed light.....

2008 Caliber SRT4

This may be a general issue for the Caliber and not SRT specific, and I do have an appt. to take it in on Monday. Regarding the EVIC. My elapsed time meter resets every time the car is off and sits for more than just a few minutes. The MPG meter also resets to 18.8 any time the car is off for a few minutes, as well as when I reset it on the fly. Performance pages also do not save my best times once the car is turned off. When I ran it by them when I made the appointment the service manager did not seem to know about the EVIC and performance pages, so figured I would see if you had any thoughts.

#175 ·
SRTEngineers, on behalf of all tonight's participants and viewing guests, as well as those who will check in later for responses, let me extend a big THANK YOU, as always for another enlightening Q & A session.

...And, on a personal note, may I say you multi-task brilliantly :beerchug:
See you in September! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.