Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Modern Performance Meet July 18 2009

5K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  srt4blackcaliber 
#1 ·
Modern MEET ! July 18th 12-5pm

Ok guys, you have all been chanting you want a meet, and we've finally got a date settled! July 18th, we will have a meet at MP, and we'll have food, and drinks like always.

You guys bring your 03-05 SRT-4's, your 08+ Caliber SRT-4's, and 95-05 Neons and we'll throw down a great meet!

Whos going to be down?

Directions:
Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

Time:
Noon- 5pm. DO NOT show up super early guys. Thanks.

Also, we have talked with Carboy, they are offering a special for the SRT4 meet, $50 for three pulls with air/fuel mixture reading. Their normal rate is $65-70 for three runs!
If you want to do a dyno run, we'll probably organize a group of people to drive over to carboy around 2-3pmish.

Directions to Carboy:
Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

Copied and Pasted from the Nsrt4 forum.
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f134/modern-meet-july-18th-12-5pm-516749/
I know there will be a few rollout threads if you guys are interested.

See less See more
#9 ·
I would like to invite any of the dfw cali guys or anyone who is going to be heading down I-45 most of the way to our Rollout....Right now we have about 10 cars rolling out if they dont bail like bitches. If you havent registered on the neon forums please do so you can post up. There will be a more detailed posting on route and location meet times.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f134/dfw-rollout-thread-modern-09-a-522418/

#29 ·
Well went from second went from a 40, loose traction still beside the sti and third gear he was on my back door then let off.he pulled beside me and said he missed a gear,dont know my car was to loud couldnt hear if he missed or not! Colton red srt4 was behind us and he said it looked good but dont know.if we would have kept going the caliber i think would have been on top.the roads suck around there my car was bounce a little when we punched it my would catch traction then lose it then put it in third then i was good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.