Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Caliber SRT4 Master List

40K views 79 replies 28 participants last post by  .50CalPurple people eater 
#1 ·
At long last, efforts of various Caliber SRT4 forums are coming together in order to merge and expand the list of known Caliber SRT4s out there.

The known car lists have been merged together, and a whopping 100 extra cars have been found. The current tally is 177 cars!

Please do consult the registry to confirm your presence and if your car is not listed, REGISTER! Also, if you have missing/incorrect information listed next to your VIN, please re-register your vehicle so we can keep everything accurate.

Soon to come, an online petition to ask Chrysler/SRT/Fiat for a complete official list of SRT4 ever produced.

Our goal is to list all builds of this rare car and to create a sequence number certificate/tag for our cars.

Please register your car on CaliberSRT4Registry.info.

Thanks!

—Mouser & brucestr21

FYI I majority of the effort was put out by mouser on this project, so next time you run into him on the forum(s) be sure to shoot him a thanks! :beerchug:

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't think the website is working very well for me. It's slow, has errors and my VIN isn't even showing on the registry. I try clicking the link to register my car, but it doesn't work...

#4 ·
I'm not having any issues with it. Hopefully mouser will chime in since he runs the site.

And I dunno why your information wasn't already in there since it was on my list. Hmmmmmmmmm

#6 ·
Well, I used the merged list from bruce and added information.

I tried & tested both the french and english one.

Maybe your mail app doesn't like the mailto URL? What system/mail are you using?

#7 ·
Well, I used the merged list from bruce and added information.

I tried & tested both the french and english one.

Maybe your mail app doesn't like the mailto URL? What system/mail are you using?
Yeah that's possible. Im a work right now w/Lotus Notes. Im going to PM you the info, hope thats ok

#10 ·
I put my info on this thread last night(before it was updated)but I don't see it on the registry yet.My email program isn't working correctly right now,so I can't email it to mouser's registry.I will post it here again and hopefully it can be added.
User name - busanova
Forum - caliberforums.com
Color - Silver
Country/Province - Canada/Nova Scotia
10th VIN Digit - 8
Last 6 VIN Digits - 724595

Thanks to anybody who could add my info to the Registry,
busanova

#12 ·
I gave him your info after he had compiled the first list. He'll get you added soon :beerchug:

Reactions: busanova
#13 ·
Thanks brucestr21 for getting my CSRT4 info added to the registry.I just checked it,and the only thing missing is the car's color - Silver.

If the color doesn't get added,I will do it whenever I get my e-mail fixed.Again thanks for helping me out with this.It is much appreciated.

#14 ·
I magically set your color to the DB.

It'll make it in the next time I update the site.

Reactions: busanova
#15 ·
I love the registry site. FWIW I would recommend changing the add me section to a form which would send the info through a php script that could forward the mail directly to you. 1. you could do some automatic screening and 2. lots of (most?) people don't have their computer email set up and would just as soon not bother than to jump through hoops.

#19 ·
Yeah. Things are simpler on Macs.

Anyhow, yesterday I added info about just copying the info block text and email that directly.

#21 ·
D'oh! Thanks. It's corrected in my list and will show up in the next web update. Thanks.

#22 ·
Unable to use the hyperlink in the registry website. Here is my info.

Forum - caliberforums.com
Color - Red
Country/Province - Currently Germany (Bought through Military Car Sales)
10th VIN Digit - 8
Last 6 VIN Digits - 63003

Thanks for creating the site.:beerchug::beerchug:

#23 ·
Missing digit in the last 6 digits.

#27 ·
I'll ask the last one's owner to confirm his vin. He's a member on the blue site.

Thanks for the updates. much appreciated.

#30 ·
The CaliberSRT4Registry.info site had been updated with the latest numbers.

Registry page was also fixed and ca now be scrolled to view complete registry.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#34 ·
The registry documents the state/province/country of the dealer that the vehicle was originally shipped to when it was new. If the area listed is different, then by request we can add the current location next to your Username - for example: "CarToyz (VA)".

We would rather leave the original factory shipping destination as is since it never would change, otherwise it would be impossible to keep track of all of the vehicles as they change hands or cross state lines, which would result in the "city/state etc.) column becoming inaccurate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.