• 50-59

Votes: 53 6.7%
  • 60-69

Votes: 26 3.3%
  • 70-79

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Older

Votes: 1 0.1%

Let's see if DCX is right on the age group!

54K views 131 replies 110 participants last post by  bluegypsea 
#1 ·
Lets see if the Caliber is brining DCX's "prime age target" to the vehicle. What are all your ages!

I am 22

EDITED to update age....lol

#13 ·
I'm the old guy, 56. But I'll bet others my age will like this car too.

Actually, with my kids gone and just the wife, myself and our dog this car is perfect! No longer need a mini-van.:rolleyes:

Seems life is a circle. My first car as a single person was a '62 VW Beetle. At the time it was perfect. I like having a car small enough to park and get good mileage and still able to haul enough stuff.

During my career I travelled to Germany many times (rented BMWs to go 200 KPH on the A8 Autobahn:D ) and witnessed that the most popular cars were the size of a Golf. The Caliber fits the bill. Americans really don't need to drive F-250s.

Besides, I keep cars a long time. I kept my '90 Acclaim for 14 years. Who knows how much gasoline will cost ten years from now.:confused:

#16 ·
Man 180ish people viewed it and 21 voted?? LOL. Only if we can make the GUESTS register and vote!!!!!

I wish there was a way to give away post counts, because I would give away 50 to the first GUEST that registered TODAY and made a post and vote right after my post here!!:D

#17 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Man 180ish people viewed it and 21 voted?? LOL. Only if we can make the GUESTS register and vote!!!!!

I wish there was a way to give away post counts, because I would give away 50 to the first GUEST that registered TODAY and made a post and vote right after my post here!!:D

And that would make their life better how?

#23 ·
Vision67 said:
I'm the old guy, 56. But I'll bet others my age will like this car too. snip

Besides, I keep cars a long time. I kept my '90 Acclaim for 14 years. Who knows how much gasoline will cost ten years from now.:confused:
Gotcha beat by 2 years:D, drove an SXT yesterday, think I'll wait for the RT awd.........although the sales guy said the performance between the 2.0 fwd and the 2.4 awd was the same because of the xtra 400# for the awd...........dunno where he got hold of an RT 2 months ago???:):rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.