Dodge Caliber Forums banner

great dealership experience

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·
hey guys, I like to give credit when it due. If your out looking for a new Dodge you may want to check these guys out. I've been working quite a few dealerships to get the best deal on buying a new CSRT for about a year and although everyone says they'll do it this is the only one that actually did. The deal: I had a 07 RT AWD Cali 2 years old to the month. I still owed 19,500 on it so knew I would go upside down on it. I've been offered a average of 12,000 trade in value leaving me 7,500 be adding into the new vehicle at just about every dealership. I have 10 grand from selling my bike a year ago for a down payment to offset this but the car was delayed last june till the fall so I used the money and invested into my house at the time. The house is currently for sale but until it sells I have zero down payment. The origional deal I accepted last sunday when i drove the car home. 1,000 down payment, to be paid in two installments, first in 2 weeks and second 2 weeks after that-0 down that day. My payment came to 200.00 more than my current, ouch i know but I can afford and would refinance when house sells with the 10g's. They worked hard and had me come back last night. My new and final deal. Same trade in, same down payment and payment schedule for it, new car payment is 30.00 more than my RT payment. Thats not a typo, thirty dollars more. I don't know exactly what they did but they tweaked numbers, a little better interest , and lord knows what else. All this after I had signed papers for the little over 200.00 payment than my origional. These guys worked their butt off to do this and I know cause though I don't have bad credit it is far from being real good.
Although I can't guarantee the same type results for everyone I do recommend if your in the market to check them out. Everyone there I delt with was top notch, no BS or misleading . Sorry so long but wanted to give a feel for my situation.
The dealership, Bob Lanphere Chrysler Dodge in Beaverton, Portland Ore.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.