Dodge Caliber Forums banner

need wheels!!!

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  caliber172 
#1 ·
I need black wheels with a chrome lip for the sxt model. im looking for a really inexpensive pair....maybe 19's.

#2 ·
you dont want 19's. get either 20's or 18's. youll save more money in the long run because tires for 19's are more pricey for it being an oddball size.
are you looking for something sporty or more luxury??

#4 ·
i can give you some options... im a wholesaler, i just need to know what your looking for...

#5 ·
Caliber_Princess32 said:
I need black wheels with a chrome lip for the sxt model. im looking for a really inexpensive pair....maybe 19's.
Got mine off Ebay for $480 a set, new , , I love them, 18's

#7 ·
deelow said:
Got some boss rims black with chrome lip 20s got them at Rolling Stock in S F $1500 with tires wish i could post pic bet don't know how sorry!
photobucket .com is your friend

#9 ·
What is better - the aluminium of chrome wheels?

There must be some pros and cons.

#10 ·
cant go wrong with chrome:D

Both aluminum and chrome are real hard to take care of, more so with the chrome. You have to constantly keep them clean and a good polish will be needed if you want them looking clean all day every day. However, they're hella expensive...but worth it i believe.

#11 ·
aluminum for sure! Chrome = heavy and will eventually flake. Polished aluminum can last longer if taken care of and weighs less. Verey ounce counts in rotating mass.

#12 · (Edited)
I have to say I'm really happy with my stock aluminum SXT 17's rims both in look/design and ease of cleaning. I goto the manual car wash often, every other day or so to wash down the Caliber. Just recently returned from there today to clean off all the snow and ice we got last night. My Caliber is not a garage Dodge, because it's anything but CUTE! :)

I've never done anything but hit it with the soap/rinse/wax. I finish with the wax and don't even rinse it off. The few spots it leaves are very hard to see on my color Caliber khaki and the benefit of leaving that wax film on there is obvious. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.