Water In Rear Divers Foot Well - Dodge Caliber Forums
FAQ Forums This area is dedicated to FAQ about your Caliber.

post #1 of 1 Old 04-15-2017, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Matthew
Points: 482, Level: 9 Points: 482, Level: 9 Points: 482, Level: 9
Level up: 64% Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation Water In Rear Divers Foot Well

Hello,

I have a question what would be causing water to leak into the rear driver foot well on a 2006 Dodge caliber R/T AWD. It's my dads car so I don't know how long it has been going on but mom noticed it today when she went to fold his backseat up, there where 3-5 inches of water in the foot well, it was about 1/2 to 1/4 inch from to top of the hump that separates the front diver and rear driver foot well, how ever there was not a lot of water in the front driver foot well, just enough to soak the carpet but not get up from under the all weather floor mats. I don't think that the water would be coming in from the door seal, as I would hope my dad would notice the water coming in that way (but he did not notice 3-5 inches in the car) I figure the front is getting wet from rain over flowing the rear foot well or when he drives down hill and it over flows the hump between them. I don't think it is a plugged drain in the HV/AC as the passenger side rear foot well as no water in it (and the floor vents are at the same level on both sides) Is there a know problem in the Caliber? (as I don't have this issue on my 08 R/T AWD) Or the 06 model year? where could the water be coming from that he would not notice? (although he clearly is not supper observant)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Caliber Forums > FAQ / How To > FAQ Forums