Dodge Caliber Forums banner

modern meet

7K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  datboyvincent 
#1 · (Edited)
Modern meet is easter weekend.. who all is going??

#3 ·
Ill prob be picking up coilovers when im there.. unlaess I find a deal

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Yaa.. was 995 earlier... but seems after this dispute with me looking for a good deal... they raised it on Me so that modern wouldn have a price to beat

I still got the email of his reply on this forum quoting me tha 975.. but he deleted the post.. u can't see it anymore.... o wellit is what it is

#9 ·
Lol saaame here.. ill prob be spending money too... buy me some pimpin coilovers woot woot.. I just got a big promotion so im ready to drop low low low

Its crazy some the shaddy **** that's happened that im just finding out about since this drama started today... weeee o well

#10 ·
Cant everyo.e just get along??!??
Lol

#15 ·
Just hope I get my car running right... been throwing over boost. And gps codes soo bad that car is barley driveable at times... im not even in boost andthrows the codes ..

#17 ·
20s?? Im wanting to go with 17s.. I want some big beefy. Sidewall .. sexyy. Mmm. Ya I washed my minivan today... and sucks cause rest of week I work 7am-9pm.. so its dark... ill be finishing up my detail at the warehouse I guess... grr..

And fyi if u. Has asked few weeks sooner I coulda hooked u up with a agp fmic.. but Jorden beat ya.. lol. It looks good on his cali. :p

#18 ·
Yea the 20's were on the car when I first bought it they giovanni rims........ And u want that extra cushion on ur tires coo co, and man oh man I would have sooo bought it from ya, lmao just rub it in why dont u, lol just wait till I see u at thr meet ur gonna get it lmao jk

#19 ·
Yaaa extra cushion to wrinkle the tires and grip :) im going fir performance. Not so much looks :p
And it wasn't mu fmic.. someone ik had one needed to demod and had no int access..

#21 ·
decent meet.. bc coilovers.. end links.. strut bar.. and got some plugs.. tomarrow cant get here sooooon enough

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.