Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would make a thread on this info, people might be wondering about ordering their Caliber.

Dodge Caliber

Final '07 Order Date
04/27/07

'08 Ordering Date
06/11/07

'08 Start Up Date
07/23/07

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Sweet, do you have any further info regarding, changes/ updates done to the Caliber for '08MY?
Nope thats all the info I got, but just from experience and what I would expect, there will only be minor minor changes for '08, colors, some fixes, package changes, stuff like that. I believe '09 will be the next MY you see changes that really matter, like I heard on here that the MyGig will be available in that model year.

Maybe IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 has some more info that he could shed on '08 changes, if any.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Not having the myGIG for 2008 on the Calibers is a HUGE disappointment. :(

Not really sure why they wouldn't offer it if it is going to be in the other '08s.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, I can see why, they never planned the Caliber to have MyGig, now adding it will be a pain, because it requires a new wiring harness and computer I believe. So I can see them trying to save money for one more year, before it doesn't make sense not to make the changes needed.

Not that its right, MyGig is a pretty big thing in my opinion.

·
Registered
728 Posts
ejfb said:
I agree, I can see why, they never planned the Caliber to have MyGig, now adding it will be a pain, because it requires a new wiring harness and computer I believe. So I can see them trying to save money for one more year, before it doesn't make sense not to make the changes needed.

Not that its right, MyGig is a pretty big thing in my opinion.
I suppose i'll wait for the 2009's or an Avenger perhaps.

Either way I suppose it wouldn't really matter... I dont think there are going to be that many people willing to jump on board with the first year SRT4's anyway.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The wiring harness theory sounds correct.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are you guys saying that if I were to purchase a Mygig unit I wont be able ti properly install it in my 07' Caliber? Gosh, I hope this isn't true! I want one of those badly! Badly enough to pay $1500 for one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts