Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so i know about steering torque this isnt that and i know about the whole rusting sub frame issues these have and im good there have had it on my personal lift and checked for rust car amazing has not got any visible signs of it so that all being said has anyone else had this feeling where your drive and have slight pull (Wandering with purpose) to one side or the other can be both with acceleration and while coasting also have had it do once during braking just replaced the drivers side wheel bearing thinking it was that but seems to still do it

also have a leak from somewhere up top replaced the valve cover gasket but still leaks somewhere just below it onto the exhaust smells like burnt oil when it gets warm engine is the 2.0L
any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just did them after i posted this and seems to have diminished a little bit but not as bad thinking lower control arms next yikes 206 bucks a piece and if that does do it only thing left is tie rod ends both inner and outer i'm guessing as far as the oil leak i uv dyed it and i think its cam shaft seals are leaking so might have to find place to do the timing or send this and and go car shopping again arghh such is life in the fast lane i guess

1 - 2 of 2 Posts