Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my father snag this for me as soon as it came in!!

He works at a Dodge dealer as a Head Master Tech, so I kinda have someone on the inside of the place workin for me, lmao! :p

Scanned the pics as best as I could, if you can't read something just let me know... I'd be more than happy to type in what it says!! The only things I really scanned were pages with the SRT4 stuff on it, besides the engine/options page- which will come at a later time, PROMISS!!

Enjoy the pics!! :D

-Will :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
There should be plenty of brochures at your local dealerships by now. They seem to have been available for at least a month or so. Thanks for the scans.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
This is sooooooo cool, I want a brochure!!:):) Please, post the other pages ASAP!
Haha, will do as soon as I reach for the scanner again, lol! :D

Everyone's probably already aware of this by now, but the only color options thus far are the Black, Bright Silver, Inferno Red, and Sunburst Orange. I've had a red 02 Neon R/T already, so I was hopin for a Detonator Yellow on the first release, oh well.... red it is!!! :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe you can order the brochure on the dodge website. As soon as we heard there was going to be an SRT we placed an order for a brochure. It has been a long wait and we still have not received one. Maybe it will be in the mail soon.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
kearbear said:
I believe you can order the brochure on the dodge website. As soon as we heard there was going to be an SRT we placed an order for a brochure. It has been a long wait and we still have not received one. Maybe it will be in the mail soon.

i just looked and you can download it, but it isn't the one above with the SRT4... how do you order the srt one?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Holy Crap!!!

I want it! I want it! I want it! ME! ME! ME!

·
Registered
118 Posts
How much are they asking for the SRT-4 ?? Im not really impresed by the styling of the body kit, not much diffrence than the R/T ect, But impressed on the Engine performance, Can't wait till all the goodies come out for the R/T , Supercharger, Susp, Etc, We R/T owners should be able to make a our car equal to it soon or even better , I had a 89 mustang GT , My buddy had a 89 Mustang Gt Saleen, He spent $35,000 on his car he had 400.00 hp , I spent less 10,000 on car then put around 8,000 in car and made it a Saleen look alike with 600hp , And it drove him crazzy because my car out performed his :D
But I still wouldl'nt mind having the SRT 4 if its not really over priced, just for the goodies its going to have

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just talked to my G.M. here at my dealership and he said that he just went to a meeting for the srt-4, he said that it will be on the showroom floor in the end of march. He also said that the srt-4 base price is $19,990 but that will come without a/c, power windows, pretty much like a base SE but with 300hp. the brochure will show which srt option groups come with what. Hope the info is helpful!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have had a brochure for over a month now.....I'm surprised nobody else has seen it yet.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I want those body-colored door handles for my SXT!:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
RadrussRT said:
How much are they asking for the SRT-4 ?? Im not really impresed by the styling of the body kit, not much diffrence than the R/T ect, But impressed on the Engine performance, Can't wait till all the goodies come out for the R/T , Supercharger, Susp, Etc, We R/T owners should be able to make a our car equal to it soon or even better , I had a 89 mustang GT , My buddy had a 89 Mustang Gt Saleen, He spent $35,000 on his car he had 400.00 hp , I spent less 10,000 on car then put around 8,000 in car and made it a Saleen look alike with 600hp , And it drove him crazzy because my car out performed his :D
But I still wouldl'nt mind having the SRT 4 if its not really over priced, just for the goodies its going to have

I really dont agree with your opinion regarding the body style diference between the R/T and the SRT-4. In my opinion the front style is almost totally diferent the rear difuser, bumper and spoiler is diferent to the R/T. Regarding making the R/T equal or faster to the SRT; one of the SRT engeniers said one time on car and driver magazine, the reason the SRT-4 is not all wheel drive is because the allwheel drive is unable to hold the output of the engine. Plus the price diference of the SRT4 and the R/T is should not be more than $4,000. I am not trying to say you cant make it fast, but it will cost you a lot of points in reliability.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Not sure if I believe that thr R/T drivetrain couldn't handle another 100 or so horsepower............If i can't I wouldn't expect it to be too reliable. In my opinion (Which doesn't count for much LOL) I think it could handle a decent upgrade. Most of those things are considered when buiding a car for future upgrades. Aftermarket upgrades are a huge business that no one wants to be left out of.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would rather have AWD than Front Wheel Drive myself, and By it being AWD drive you can put pleanty of power to the wheels , plus the Dodge Rally car is AWD if Im not mistakeing, plus I was saying the SRT4 body styling to me is not a big diffrence other than the hood than the basic Caliber :D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
RadrussRT said:
I would rather have AWD than Front Wheel Drive myself, and By it being AWD drive you can put pleanty of power to the wheels , plus the Dodge Rally car is AWD if Im not mistakeing, plus I was saying the SRT4 body styling to me is not a big diffrence other than the hood than the basic Caliber :D
The Targa Rally SRT4 was not awd unless you meant another Dodge rally car... http://www.drivesrt.com/en/targa/race_log.html I don't think anyone would talk you out of buying and STI or an EVO if you could afford it, not everyone has the extra ten grand needed though

1 - 20 of 39 Posts