Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have one yet ? if so is it a bolt over or does it replace the whole grille itself thanks

·
Banned
252 Posts
i just put in a t-rex billet grille, one piece replacement. heres a pic:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
man that looks hot!!! how hard was the install? and did you paint your head lights like that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the pic how much was it ans like boost asked was it hard to replace or is a bolt over ?? thanks
headlights are smooth also

·
Banned
252 Posts
the grille is $165 shipped from autotrucktoys.com. fast shipping too. TO put it in, you take off the battery cover, then take off the radiator cover, then pull back on the front bumper to undo some screws and clips on the factory grille. I couldn't quite get some of the nuts off the plastic bolts, nor the clips out, so I ruined the factory grille by snipping everything holding it on. Then its four screws with spacers to put the billet in. Fairly straight forward. TOok me about 30 mins cuz of the hassles trying to get things off before I snipped them.

And yea, I did my headlights too.

thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a grille off of ebay, got it for $70, same as the other guy's, and i snagged the logo off the old grille. This was a replacement for the original one after I messed up trying to put the mesh wire behind it. I like it, and it's sturdy.

Attachments

·
Banned
252 Posts
i took the emblem off the old grille and reattached using automotive grade 3m tape

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I like that grille the best, not a big fan of those 4 piece grilles. Where on ebay did you get that? Do you remember the seller?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts