Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had these for 2 weeks, drove on them less than 100 miles. Car is only driven on weekends. My fiance bought me a set of rims that I couldn't pass up on. These rims were put on my Black SXT, and they will make any color Caliber shine! Paid $1299.00 for the rims and tires, only want $975.00 or BEST REASONABLE OFFER.
P.S. THE LIGHTING DOESN'T DO THESE RIMS ANY JUSTICE, BUT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON!

The specs:

Tire= 245/45/18
Rim= 18" offset is +40 Bolt pattern is 5/114.3
PayPal Preferred :)

Pics of the rims off & on car. Tires have LOTS OF THREAD ON. ONLY BEEN DRIVEN LESS THAN 100 MILES!!
CONTACT: 917-334-6053 IF INTERESTED! MENTION CALIBERFORUMS.COM and Your NAME.

WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE U.S., BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

·
Registered
567 Posts
we need some HP racing wheels on a caliber those are bad ass rims

·
Registered
901 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
I've had these for 2 weeks, drove on them less than 100 miles. Car is only driven on weekends. My fiance bought me a set of rims that I couldn't pass up on....
So what do the NEW new rims look like? I mean, these were pretty awesome.....

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
srtman said:
we need some HP racing wheels on a caliber those are bad ass rims
;)!!!

DodgeGirlKathy said:
So what do the NEW new rims look like? I mean, these were pretty awesome.....
I have some HP racing wheels, Kathy. Didn't have time last weekend, took the kid to the movies to see "CARS". Had the HP's put on too on Sat... Will take some pics this weekend. Yes these wheels are awesome, but like I said, my fiance blessed me with some HP'S... I have to admit, they look bad ass too..

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My fiance managed to take some pics with the new wheels using her cellphone....Since she doesn't have zoom on her phone, the car looks far away. But I will have some good clear pics this weekend using my digi cam. Enjoy! Pics came out pretty good for a cellphone none the less..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sweet...now if only your car could talk...or does it? :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
My fiance bought me a set of rims that I couldn't pass up on.
Wow! I wouldn't pass up on her either!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts