Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in about week my car will go in for it first oil change had ie 3 months and 2514 mils on it. Only real complanit is their should be so way to lock the arm rest in place. Since I get free oil change it will be done at the dealer

·
Registered
172 Posts
That armrest thing is one of my biggest pet peeves about my friend Tiffany's Caliber. We were THRILLED when that feature was gone on our Caliber. Fixed armrest, hooray! :D

Chanda

·
Registered
371 Posts
My armrest works great! I've put some padding on it and I love the way I can just slap it back and forth. It doesn't move too easy nor too hard. I've read that some of them have an excessive amount of grease or oil on the slide. Every time this gets mentioned, it sounds like a sex forum.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not scheduled for my first change until mid January.

Checking the oil, I've not noticed any drop in the level so far. Not sure if I should go synthetic or just let the dealer select what oil to use.

Also no problem with my armrest.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Fitz said:
I can just slap it back and forth. It doesn't move too easy nor too hard. I've read that some of them have an excessive amount of grease or oil on the slide. Every time this gets mentioned, it sounds like a sex forum.

Nice........... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts