Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had trouble putting 20 inch rims on your caliber? Did you need to modify the gauges at all? How do they fit? And also, if anyone has pics of a black caliber on black rims let me know, I wanna see it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
here's a thread with 18" black rims.

if you wanna see 20"s... i believe there's a couple on cardomain.com. i've looked into it a bit and from what i've learned is that 20's should fit but i'm personally very satisfied with 18" chrome my r/t came with.

·
Banned
400 Posts
asmeie02 said:
Has anyone had trouble putting 20 inch rims on your caliber? Did you need to modify the gauges at all? How do they fit? And also, if anyone has pics of a black caliber on black rims let me know, I wanna see it.
I wish people would START SEARCHING THE FORUM FOR THINGS, everbody WANTS INFORMATION GIVEN TO THEM...:rolleyes:

HERE MAN! http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
mahal3680 said:
Come on now, this is his/her first posting! THey don't know any better, thats all! If no one wants to say then I will! Welcome to caliberforums!! :)
Sooooooo, anytime I sign on to a forum for the first time, I do a search when I want info....:( I can UNDERSTAND it being a first post, but C"MON NOW! Look through the forums.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 20's on the rear tires on my caliber and they are actually the exact diameter as the original tires so they dont throw the gauges off at all, if you get 20's you will have to get a lower profile tire, if you decide to go with 20's, I would recommend a 255/35/20

Good Luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have done a few Calibers with 20's.. i use 20x8.5 wheels with 35mm offset, and 245/35/20. Out of the 4 i have done i havnt had any complains :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts