Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Black_RT said:
so i was just browsing around ebay and found these rims. they look pretty cool and the price is right. i'm not sure if anyone can answer, but i've got a couple questions:

what do you guys think of these?
how much do you think rubber would cost for these?
anyone know how expensive it is to ship rims?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-Dodge-Charger-Caliber-Magnum-Chrysler-300C-300M-Rims_W0QQitemZ200075624386QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43960QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
you'd need:
Offset: +40mm (those are only 15mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5-114
Rec. Tire Size:245/35-20

Looking at about min 115 per tire before shipping, installation and balancing etc. ebay wheels shipping is 185 US to the boarder, since you're in canada you'll get the standard boarder rape and pay duties/taxes and shipping from there to your door again

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i'd go look at crappy tire (or driverfx.ca) to pick out a set of wheels you like (they have a big catolauge)... they import them to your local store super cheap if you like the inexpensive aftermarket stuff

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'll let you know next week in i get them put on. I wash i could put them on my self but it's rain so i'l pay to have them done.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Black_RT said:
so i was just browsing around ebay and found these rims. they look pretty cool and the price is right. i'm not sure if anyone can answer, but i've got a couple questions:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-Dodge-Charger-Caliber-Magnum-Chrysler-300C-300M-Rims_W0QQitemZ200075624386QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43960QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
They would look hot on a black cali.It should cost about 100 to 200 to ship depending on local.Ihave seen 20 inch tires on tire rack for as cheap as a hundred a tire. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Black_RT said:

give ww w.wheelswest.ca a shout, they are in langley about 2 minutes from the collosus theatre on the freeway and 200th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts