Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this site I've seen a number of references to 2006 Caliber, however, any information I've seen over the past year has only been to the introduction of the 2007 model year. Even in early 2006.

Was there a 2006 model of the Caliber released and if so where?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oldguy said:
On this site I've seen a number of references to 2006 Caliber, however, any information I've seen over the past year has only been to the introduction of the 2007 model year. Even in early 2006.

Was there a 2006 model of the Caliber released and if so where?
The actual calendar year has little to no bearing on determining a vehicles model year. Quite frequently you’ll see many manufacturers launching new vehicles such as the Caliber marked as next year’s vehicle.

Every Dodge Caliber produced is technically a 2007 model despite the fact that it may have been assembled in 2006. This question comes up every year and while I wish I had a good explanation as to why they do it, I don't.

Dan

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some people have called the earlier Calibers (build before May? or was it July?) 2006.5 models, but they are indeed 2007's. Mine was built in March and my title says 2007.. so as far as the state is concerned it's a 2007 model car :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts