Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to instal a double din dvd player in my dodge caliber...i have the wire harness, antenna adapter, new bezel, and double din spacer... and am getting ready to instal...any advice on the instal?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hopefully not, i've only swapped one factory radio for another, but i won't put anything past this computer
i hear that...i put a Bi Zenon HID kit in my caliber and it was a pain in the ass everystep from the small engine bay to the high beams flashing 3 times before going out!!! But im passed that now lol...you have an SXT as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah in the winter, not as much fun as the truck was, so i rarely ever do it :lol:
haha, i live in KY and we got hit by an ice storm in Feb. and it was 7 days of heaven haha...i think i have pics of how bad the ice was and the caliber right in the middle...nothing quite like going down a main road side ways when theres no one around to care haha

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
haha, i live in KY and we got hit by an ice storm in Feb. and it was 7 days of heaven haha...i think i have pics of how bad the ice was and the caliber right in the middle...nothing quite like going down a main road side ways when theres no one around to care haha
definitely fun, i think i tried it in the wet once too on the original crapstones...ever since i got my hydroedges I've been more careful with them :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
definitely fun, i think i tried it in the wet once too on the original crapstones...ever since i got my hydroedges I've been more careful with them :lol:
i do it every once in a while with the firestones...im gonna use them until they go bald but i slide it late at night when its wet and theres no one around...im not trying to get a ticket or hurt anyone!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts