Dodge Caliber Forums banner

2009 Dodge Ram & Challenger SXT at Lockwood (ontario)

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·
So i was driving home today after a bunch of errands and saw the new 2009 Dodge Ram sitting out front of Lockwood looking all sexy, when i saw it i just about flipped the car doing a u-turn through the mitsubishi lot next door to go back to see it. :jester: And it was sold already :rofl:

Also, there was a new Challenger SXT there in red that looked awesome as well!

Unfortunately I was so caught up in the moment, i didnt take any pics :notallthere: But, its good to see them out already

#2 ·
UN4GTBL said:
So i was driving home today after a bunch of errands and saw the new 2009 Dodge Ram sitting out front of Lockwood looking all sexy, when i saw it i just about flipped the car doing a u-turn through the mitsubishi lot next door to go back to see it. :jester: And it was sold already :rofl:

Also, there was a new Challenger SXT there in red that looked awesome as well!

Unfortunately I was so caught up in the moment, i didnt take any pics :notallthere: But, its good to see them out already

:nono: silly you.........

#4 ·
You guys are always behind the times....I've seen so many 09 Rams already.

Gotta love living in the Motor City!

#5 ·
GreaseMonkey said:
You guys are always behind the times....I've seen so many 09 Rams already.

Gotta love living in the Motor City!
:rofl: :rofl:

I was actually quite shocked to see it when i did on Monday. Actually that Blue one wasn't the one that was there Monday either, so this is my second 09 Ram that I have seen

#6 ·
damn hurry up and get to my dealership so i can make a bunch of money tinting them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.